Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle Traffic for November 2021
08/12/2021 - 07:00
Certified with Wiztrust
In November 2021, Le Shuttle Freight transported 131,298 trucks, a decrease of 10% compared to 2020 due to an unfavourable comparison because of stockpiling in anticipation of Brexit during the same period in 2020. Since the 1st of January 2021, Le Shuttle Freight has transported more than 1.23 million trucks.
During the same period, Le Shuttle transported 96,506 passenger vehicles, a strong increase of 89% compared to November 2020, driven by travel conditions that were less restrictive than during the same period in 2020.
December traffic figures will be published on Friday 07 January 2022 before the markets open.
09/11/2021 - 07:00
Shuttle Traffic for October 2021
Le Shuttle Freight
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!