Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle Traffic for October 2021
09/11/2021 - 07:00
Certified with Wiztrust
In October 2021, Le Shuttle Freight transported 122,250 trucks, a decrease of 14% compared to 2020 due to an unfavourable comparison because of stockpiling in anticipation of Brexit during the same period in 2020. Since the 1st of January 2021 Le Shuttle Freight has transported more than 1.1 million trucks.
During the same period, Le Shuttle transported 136,109 passenger vehicles, an increase of 47% compared to October 2020 driven by travel conditions that were less restrictive than during the same period in 2020.
November traffic figures will be published on Wednesday 08 December 2021 before the markets open.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!