Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Summer 2015: new traffic records for Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Summer 2015 has seen Eurotunnel break new traffic records for its Le Shuttle Passenger service. Traffic in July and August reached new highs compared to 2014, which was itself a record year. Almost 658,000 vehicles1 travelled with Eurotunnel during the period.
Two other records were broken during the British summer holiday returns: on 15 August 2015, more than 17,000 vehicles2 travelled via Le Shuttle, making it the highest daily traffic in the history of the Tunnel; and finally, the last weekend of August, between the 29 th and 31st, was also the best weekend in 21 years of operations. During the peak periods on these days, more than 1,000 vehicles per hour were being loaded and transported by Eurotunnel teams.
Jacques Gounon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Groupe Eurotunnel SE, stated:
“I am grateful to our ever increasing numbers of loyal customers. These traffic figures demonstrate the vital role the Channel Tunnel plays in the European transport ecosystem."
- 657,845 vehicles, best July & August months since end of Duty Free
- 17,027 vehicles.