Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Strong growth for Shuttle traffic in May 2022
09/06/2022 - 08:00
Certified with Wiztrust
In May 2022, Le Shuttle Freight transported 137,313 trucks, an increase of 22% compared to May 2021. Since 1 January, more than 641,000 trucks have crossed the Channel aboard the Shuttles.
In May 2022, Le Shuttle transported 170,332 passenger vehicles, confirming the upward trend observed in the last few months. With 11,381 passenger vehicles transported on 29 May, Le Shuttle established a new daily record since Summer 2020. Since 1 January, almost 670,000 passenger vehicles have crossed the Channel aboard the Shuttles.
Traffic figures for the month of June will be published on Friday 8 July 2022 before the markets.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!