Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle traffic for September 2017
In September 2017, Le Shuttle Freight set a new historic record for a month of September with 138,774 trucks transported, an increase of 2% compared to the month of September in 2016. Since 1 January 2017, 1,225,943 trucks have crossed the Channel with Le Shuttle Freight.
Passenger vehicle traffic increased by 9% compared to the month of September in 2016, with 240,059 vehicles transported, the second best month of September since the end of duty free in 1999. Since 1 January 2017, Le Shuttle Passenger traffic is relatively stable with 2,072,415 vehicles transported.
Groupe Eurotunnel SE’s third quarter revenues will be published on Thursday 19 October 2017 before market opening.
The traffic figures for October 2017 will be published on Monday 13 November 2017, before market opening.