Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle Traffic for October 2022
09/11/2022 - 07:00
In October 2022, Le Shuttle Freight transported 114,747 trucks, a decrease of 6% compared to October 2021. Since 1 January, more than 1.2 million trucks have crossed the Channel aboard the Shuttles, up 10% compared to the same period in 2021.
In October 2022, Le Shuttle transported 163,430 passenger vehicles, an increase of 20% compared to October 2021, confirming the dynamic trend observed on the leisure segment. Since 1 January, more than 1.8 million passenger vehicles have crossed the Channel aboard the Shuttles.
Traffic figures for the month of November will be published on Thursday 8 December 2022 before the markets open.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!