Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle Traffic for May 2017
In May 2017 Le Shuttle Freight transported 141,646 trucks, recording the best Truck Shuttle traffic for a month of May in its history, an increase of 3% compared to May 2016.
On Thursday 8 June 2017, Le Shuttle Freight established a new daily record with 3,822 trucks transported in 24 hours in the CAFO (Calais-Folkestone) direction, beating the previous record of 3,633 trucks set on 3 December 2015.
Since the start of the year, truck traffic has fallen slightly by 1%, due to the exceptional weather conditions in Spain at the beginning of the year.
Passenger Shuttle traffic has decreased by 4% compared to May 2016, with 212,930 vehicles transported penalized by an unfavorable electoral calendar in France. Passenger Shuttle traffic has decreased slightly since 1 January with nearly 935,000 vehicles transported.
The figures for the month of June will be published on Tuesday 11 July 2017 prior to the opening of trading.