Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle Traffic for March 2017
In March 2017, Le Shuttle Freight achieved a new all-time record, transporting 151,245 trucks, an increase of 5% compared to March 2016, the month the previous record was set. Since the start of the year, almost 410,000 trucks have crossed the Channel on Eurotunnel's Shuttle Service.
Passenger traffic in March 2017 reduced compared to March 2016, with 159,001 vehicles carried, heavily impacted by the negative impact of the calendar, with Easter, which generates high levels of tourist traffic, falling in April in 2017, as opposed to in March in 2016.
With a car1 market share of 64.6% for the Short Straits in February 2017, Le Shuttle achieved its best performance since opening in 1994. The increase in Eurotunnel Le Shuttle's passenger market share during the start of the year confirms the underlying attraction and strength of the service.
Revenues and traffic figures for the first quarter of 2017 will be published on Thursday 20 April 2017 before markets open. Figures for the month of April will be published on Friday 12 May 2017, before markets open.
- Includes cars, motorcycles, vehicles with trailers, caravans, camper vans and coaches