Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle traffic for July 2022
09/08/2022 - 08:00
Certified with Wiztrust
In July 2022, Le Shuttle Freight transported 115,712 trucks, a decrease of 1% compared to July 2021, impacted by the difficulties encountered on the UK roads around Folkestone and Dover. Since 1 January, more than 882,000 trucks have crossed the Channel aboard the Shuttles.
In July 2022, Le Shuttle transported 270,691 passenger vehicles, an increase of 176% compared to July 2021. Since 1 January, more than 1,143,000 passenger vehicles have crossed the Channel aboard the Shuttles.
Traffic figures for the month of August will be published on Thursday 8 September 2022 before the markets open.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!