Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle Traffic for July 2021
06/08/2021 - 07:03
In July 2021, Le Shuttle Freight transported 116,556 trucks, a decrease of 6% compared to 2020. The 2021 July traffic was impacted by a temporary and planned reduction in capacity, linked to the testing of the ElecLink cable in the Tunnel.
During the same period, Le Shuttle transported 98,064 passenger vehicles. The decrease of 58% results from an unfavourable comparison due to the lifting of lockdown measures at the same time last year.
August traffic figures will be published on Tuesday 7 September 2021 before the markets open.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!