Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle traffic for July 2017
11/08/2017 - 07:00
In July 2017, Le Shuttle Freight transported 136,293 trucks, a slight decrease of 1% compared to the month of July 2016. Since 1 January 2017, Le Shuttle Freight has transported almost 960,000 trucks.
Passenger vehicle traffic was 5% lower compared to the month of July 2016, with 304,653 vehicles transported, penalised by the double impact of the final stages of the Euro 2016 Football Championship and the biennial Le Mans Classic both taking place in France in July last year. Since 1 January 2017, Le Shuttle Passenger traffic has decreased slightly with 1,470,454 vehicles transported.
The traffic figures for August 2017 will be published on Wednesday 13 September 2017, before markets open.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!