Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle Traffic for July 2016
The Eurotunnel Group will from this month onwards adopt the practice of publishing its Shuttle traffic on a monthly basis. The numbers of trucks, cars, and coaches transported will be published around the 15th of each month.
July 2016 saw record-breaking monthly Truck Shuttle traffic for the ninth consecutive month, compared to the corresponding period in previous years. Traffic saw a 9% increase compared to the month of July 2015, with 137,091 vehicles transported. For the period January-July 2016, there has been a 10% increase in traffic compared with the same period of 2015.
In terms of cars, Passenger Shuttle traffic saw a 7% increase compared to the month of July 2015, with 317,424 vehicles transported – setting a new record for the month of July, and shattering the previous record which was set in July 1998. For the period January-July 2016, there has been a 2% increase in traffic compared with the same period of 2015.
The figures for the month of August will be published on Thursday 15 September 2016 prior to the opening of trading.