Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle Traffic for January 2020
12/02/2020 - 07:00
Certified with Wiztrust
Le Shuttle Freight transported 131,098 trucks in January 2020, a decrease of 10% compared to January 2019 which benefitted strongly from the stockpiling phenomenon in anticipation of Brexit.
In January 2020, Eurotunnel Le Shuttle transported 159,675 passenger vehicles, a positive increase of + 3% compared to January 2019.
The Group’s 2019 annual results will be published on Thursday 27 February 2020 prior to the opening of trading.
Traffic figures for the month of February will be published on Thursday 12 March 2020 prior to the opening of trading.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!