Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle traffic for January 2019
12/02/2019 - 07:00
*Includes cars, motorcycles, vehicles with trailers, caravans, camper vans and coaches.
In January 2019 Le Shuttle Freight set a new record for the first month of the year, carrying 145,960 trucks, +1% more than in January 2018.
Le Shuttle Passenger traffic increased by +2% compared to January 2018 with 155,028 passenger vehicles transported.
The Group’s result for the year 2018 will be published on Thursday 21 February 2019 prior to the opening of trading.
Traffic figures for the month of February will be published on Tuesday 12 March 2019 prior to the opening of trading.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!