Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle traffic for February 2022
08/03/2022 - 08:00
In February 2022, Le Shuttle Freight transported 121,668 trucks, an increase of 22% compared to February 2021, driven by a favourable comparison basis. Since January 1, more than 235,000 trucks have crossed aboard the Shuttles.
In February 2022, Le Shuttle transported 105,568 passenger vehicles, with heavy traffic observed during the winter holiday departures, thus reinforcing the upward trend observed in recent months, even if it is still impacted by the pandemic.
Traffic figures for the month of March will be published on Friday 8 April 2022 before the markets open.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!