Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle traffic for February 2019
12/03/2019 - 07:00
Certified with Wiztrust
Le Shuttle Freight recorded a new all-time record for a month of February with 141,109 trucks transported in February 2019 and an increase of 6% compared to February 2018. Since the beginning of the year 287,069 trucks crossed the Channel onboard Le Shuttle Freight.
Le Shuttle Passenger traffic decreased by 3% compared to February 2018 with 159,469 passenger vehicles transported, mainly due to the dissuasive effect of demonstrations in France. Since the start of January, more than 314,497 passenger vehicles have crossed the Channel with Le Shuttle.
Traffic figures for the month of March will be published on Wednesday 10 April 2019 prior to the opening of trading.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!