Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle traffic for August 2022
08/09/2022 - 08:00
Certified with Wiztrust
In August 2022, Le Shuttle Freight transported 106,930 trucks, an increase of 1% compared to August 2021. Since 1 January, almost 1 million trucks have crossed the Channel aboard the Shuttles.
In August 2022, Le Shuttle transported 314,378 passenger vehicles, an increase of 113% compared to August 2021 achieving the best monthly performance since August 2019. Since 1 January, almost 1,460,000 passenger vehicles have crossed the Channel aboard the Shuttles.
Traffic figures for the month of September will be published on Tuesday 11 October 2022 before the markets open.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!