Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Shuttle Traffic for August 2021
07/09/2021 - 07:00
In August 2021, Le Shuttle Freight transported 105,704 trucks, a decrease of 4% compared to 2020.
During the same period, Le Shuttle transported 147,296 passenger vehicles. The decrease again results from an unfavourable comparison due to lockdown measures still being lifted in the first half of August 2020 in contrast to this year.
September traffic figures will be published on Tuesday 05 October 2021 before the markets open.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!