Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
New all-time daily traffic record for Le Shuttle Freight
26/01/2018 - 16:45
Certified with Wiztrust
Yesterday, Thursday 25 January 2018, Eurotunnel’s Le Shuttle Freight service established a new all-time record for daily traffic, transporting a total of 7,023 trucks in both directions, an increase of 3% compared to the previous record which dates back to 13 March 2008, just before the financial crisis.
This performance was made possible by the 2017 commissioning of three new, third generation freight shuttles; the increased capacity provided enabled 7 departures per hour in each direction.
With a load factor of 80%, this was an optimal service for a day with very heavy demand.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!