Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Le Shuttle traffic bounces back in January
Le Shuttle Freight transported 113,917 trucks in January 2022, an increase of 38% compared to January 2021, thanks to the success of the Eurotunnel Border Pass and a favourable comparison basis linked to the disruptions resulting from implementation of the administrative formalities in the trade and cooperation agreement between the European Union and the United Kingdom.
In January 2022, Le Shuttle transported 66,875 passenger vehicles, an increase of 44%. Even if the activity benefited from the lifting of some travel constraints compared to 2021, it remains impacted by the pandemic.
The Group’s 2021 annual results will be published on Thursday 24 February 2022 before the markets open.
Traffic figures for the month of February will be published on Tuesday 8 March 2022 before the markets open.
- ^ The Eurotunnel Border Pass allows the necessary information for the passage of goods to be transferred, from the carrier to Eurotunnel then from Eurotunnel to the authorities of both countries, in a secure and digital way. It improves on-site fluidity by 20% thanks to the advance registering in the Pass of information and the license plate, allowing automatic recognition upon arrival on the Terminal as well as data transfer.