Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Good momentum for Shuttle traffic for March 2022
In March 2022, Le Shuttle Freight transported 139,283 trucks, an increase of 13% compared to March 2021, driven by a favourable comparison basis and the shutdown of P&O ferries since 17 March 2022. Since 1 January nearly 375,000 trucks have crossed the Channel aboard the Shuttles.
In March 2022, Le Shuttle transported 122,319 passenger vehicles, reinforcing the upward trend observed in recent months. Since 1 January nearly 300,000 passenger vehicles have crossed the Channel aboard the Shuttles.
The comparison between this first quarter of 2022 and that of 2021 shows the relevance of Eurotunnel's offer as soon as the health constraints are lifted.
Traffic figures for the month of April will be published on Tuesday 10 May 2022 before the markets open.