Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Eurotunnel traffic normal
27/08/2011 - 10:00
Close to 8,500 cars and 1,500 trucks will cross the Channel today, in 35 minutes and with excellent punctuality.
At 15:00, 6,976 tourist vehicles and 1,043 trucks had already travelled across the Channel on Eurotunnel’s Shuttle services.
The call for strike action by some of the French unions has not been followed by Eurotunnel employees, with almost all members of staff reporting for work.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!