Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Eurotunnel: Record breaking year for Le Shuttle Freight
Less than a week after Le Shuttle Freight carried the 23 millionth truck through the Channel Tunnel since commercial services started, Eurotunnel has hit a new all-time record, beating the previous high1set in 2012, the year of the London Olympic Games.
Buoyed by the new truck terminal security put in place in October 2015, Eurotunnel’s Le Shuttle Freight service has had a record year in 2015, carrying more than 1,464,880 trucks2 in both directions between Folkestone (Kent) and Coquelles (Pas- de-Calais). This is the highest level of traffic generated since the start of commercial services and has been achieved more than a week before the year end.
This extraordinary performance is proof of the confidence that transporters from across Europe have in Eurotunnel and its staff and is recognition of the competitive advantages of the Shuttle service, compared to ferries, with its high departure frequency, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
With 45% infrastructure capacity still available, 3 new Truck Shuttles on order and a market which continues to grow, the outlook for Eurotunnel is positive.
- 1,464,880 trucks carried between 01.01.2012 and 31.12.2012
- Data as at 22.12.2015 at midnight