Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Eurotunnel adds capacity to Folkestone terminal
Eurotunnel has added five new access lanes and a new check-in facility for trucks at its terminal in Folkestone, increasing traffic flow through the terminal up to 300 vehicles per hour.
As part of the Terminal 2015 project, which includes the expansion of terminal capacity in both Folkestone and Coquelles, an increase in flow rates and the purchase of three new freight shuttles, Eurotunnel has today inaugurated the new freight access and check-in facility at its Folkestone terminal.
Five new access lanes will speed traffic off the M20 at junction 11A and lead to improved motoring conditions for local communities. The new check-in facility has a capacity of up to 300 vehicles per hour and will enable Eurotunnel to process enough trucks to fill a shuttle departure every seven and a half minutes, once the new shuttles come into service from later in 2016.
Commenting on the new facility, Jacques Gounon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Groupe Eurotunnel SE stated:
“The UK economy continues to grow and trade with Europe is a huge part of that. This new access and check-in facility for trucks will ensure that Eurotunnel is in good shape to carry the commercial loads that the UK economy generates and will help keep traffic flowing in Kent”.