Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Europorte launches FLEX EXPRESS
Europorte, Getlink's rail freight subsidiary, is expanding its network and its offer in Europe by launching a new rail service between France, Germany, and Benelux: FLEX EXPRESS.
FLEX EXPRESS is a high-frequency rail shuttle that connects the main industrial and petrochemical areas in these three countries. Built on the Europorte rail corridor in France and internationally, FLEX EXPRESS offers an open and flexible solution covering single wagons and full trains, ‘spot’ services, campaign trains or regular services.
This capacity offer allows existing customers as well as new ones to access additional transport facilities from within Europorte, whether for conventional transport or for hazardous materials. This service is handled by a dedicated operational manager who monitors the various routes live.
This new service relies on a European network of major rail experts made up of logisticians, freight forwarders and rail companies. It is part of the ambition to promote modal shift and double the share of rail freight by 2030.
Contact for any commercial information request: firstname.lastname@example.org