Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Two staff representative Directors for Getlink Board
Following the resolution at the AGM on 18 April 2018 to modify the Group’s statutes, the Board of Directors welcomes the appointment of two new Directors to represent the staff, one designated by the French Company Council and the other by the Group’s European Works Council.
At its meeting held on 22 May 2018, the French Company Council unanimously nominated Stéphane Sauvage as Staff Representative Director.
At its meeting held on 06 June 2018, the European Works Council unanimously nominated Philippe Vanderbec.
These two appointments bring the total numbers of Directors on the Board to 15.
Stéphane Sauvage, 52, joined Eurotunnel in 1998 in road traffic operations. He has most recently held the position of Secretary the French Company Council, on behalf of the CGT-FO union and of the Social and Economic Committee, which was established on 20 March 2018.
Philippe Vanderbec, 50, has been employed by Eurotunnel as a Shuttle Driver since 1993. He has also most recently been a CGT union representative and Secretary of the European Works Council.