Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Removal of the first third of the shuttle damaged in September
01/10/2008 - 10:00
Certified with Wiztrust
Today, Wednesday 01 October at 16h00 CET, Eurotunnel removed the first third of the truck shuttle damaged in the incident in September from interval 6 of the north rail tunnel.
As observers were able to witness, the locomotive, the club car in which the HGV drivers travel and the first wagons are intact.
This first third of the shuttle, together with the elements still in interval 6 remain under the control of the judicial authorities whilst they conclude their investigations.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!