Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Record Good Friday for Le Shuttle
30/03/2016 - 10:00
Certified with Wiztrust
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle carried a record number of passenger vehicles on the Good Friday bank holiday. During the day almost 12,000 vehicles1crossed the Channel from Folkestone in Kent to Coquelles in France.
In total almost 15,000 passenger vehicles used the Le Shuttle service in both directions on Friday 25 March.
Le Shuttle Freight has continued its good end to last year and also carried record traffic in the months of January and February, for comparable periods, with close to 267,000 trucks transported during the first two months of the year.
Eurotunnel Commercial Director, Jo Willacy, stated:
"This new traffic record proves once again the attraction and efficiency of Le Shuttle, which was not affected by the changeable weather".
- precisely: 11,557 cars motorcycles, caravans, camper vans and coaches
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!