Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Information relating to the total number of shares and voting rights which form the share capital as at 31 October 2015
Total number of exercisable voting rights at 31 October 2015 and not including the shares for which voting rights have been suspended: 628,394,524.
* * * *
(1) The share capital is set at an amount of €220,000,000. The share capital is divided into 550,000,000 ordinary shares of a nominal value of €0.40 each.
(2) Theoretical Number: calculated on the basis of all shares, including the shares for which voting rights have been suspended.
(3) In accordance with article 27-8° of the Company’s by-laws, each member has the same number of votes as the number of shares in the Company that he holds and represents, whether in his name or by proxy, without limit. A double voting right is set out for ordinary shares under Article 11 of the Company’s by-laws to all fully paid-up A Shares which can be shown to have been held by the same shareholder in registered form for two years.