Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Groupe Eurotunnel SA confirms its eligibility for PEA-PME
Groupe Eurotunnel SA, listed in compartment A of the NYSE Euronext, confirms its eligibility for the PEA-PME approach for ETI quoted on Euronext. The name PEA (Plan d’épargne en actions)-PME1 concerns a form of share account in French law. This eligibility is in accordance with the decree n°2 014-283 applicable since 4 March 2014.
Groupe Eurotunnel SA has on this occasion entered the CAC®PME; launched by Euronext, which follows the performance of 20-40 French companies eligible for the PEA-PME.
The eligibility of the group enable it to integrate Groupe Eurotunnel SA shares into PEA-PME accounts, which brings fiscal benefits (for French residents) linked to investments in European stocks, as opposed to traditional PEAs.
In practice, with a PEA-PME, the investor is able to capitalise his added value without tax implication, provided he respects a minimum period of five years for holding the PEA-PME. The maximum amount is limited to €75,000.
The PEA-PME is intended to support investment of national savings in shares and to create a new instrument to support the finances of PME and ETI.