Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Groupe Eurotunnel : Romain Fournier appointed as Chief Financial Officer of ElecLink
Graduated from the Ecole nationale des ponts et chaussées, holder of a Master’s degree in Project Finance and with fifteen years of experience in Infrastructure Finance, Romain Fournier has joined Groupe Eurotunnel as Chief Financial Officer of ElecLink Limited.
Romain spent the past 10 years with Royal Bank of Canada, first in London and then in Paris, from where he set up and developed the French branch of the bank’s Infrastructure advisory platform.
Over this period, Romain acquired a detailed expertise of financings in the Transportation and Energy sectors, for greenfield projects as well as in the context of mergers and acquisitions.
His previous roles gave him exposure to structured financings at HSBC and PwC and to energy infrastructure projects with TOTAL.