Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Groupe Eurotunnel completes the sale of GB Railfreight
15/11/2016 - 17:00
Groupe Eurotunnel has today completed the sale of its British rail freight subsidiary, GB Railfreight, to EQT Infrastructure II.
Following consultation with the relevant group level staff representative bodies, on 26 October, the Group undertook the sale of GB Railfreight to EQT Infrastructure II.
Revenues for GB Railfreight in 2016 are expected to reach approximately £125 million.
The amount of the transaction in enterprise value terms is approximately €180 million.
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!