Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Getlink: Strong growth for unaccompanied freight services
Launched in September 2021, the Getlink unaccompanied freight service, which enables transport customers to send unaccompanied trailers through the Channel Tunnel, has seen continuous growth since its inception and, more recently, a marked acceleration since March 2022, with more than 1,000 trailers carried.
This service, which is fully aligned with the Group’s diversification strategy, adds to the range of sustainable logistics solutions provided for hauliers. The transport of trailers, handled by Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Freight teams on the two Eurotunnel terminals, operates 24/7 and generates 40 times less CO2 than ferries.
This service benefits from several competitive advantages including speed, ease and flexibility and is supported by the Group’s unique customs expertise for the border crossing, using the Eurotunnel Border Pass.
Christian Dufermont, Freight Commercial Director, stated: “Our service is growing strongly because it answers the three principal challenges in the supply chain today: decarbonisation, lack of truck drivers and the sharp rise in the cost of fuel”.