Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Getlink SE confirms the renewal of its eligibility criteria for PEA - PME plan
26/07/2018 - 16:45
Getlink SE confirms that it once again meets the eligibility criteria for PEA - PME plan for 2018 - 2019 in accordance with decree n°2014-283 of 4 March 2014.
Companies must have less than 5,000 employees and an annual turnover of less than 1.5 billion euros, or, alternatively, a total balance sheet of less than 2 billion euros.
Therefore, ordinary shares of the Group can be integrated into PEA - PME accounts, which have the same tax advantages as the traditional share saving scheme (plan d’épargne en actions, PEA).
Receive the news from the GroupSUBSCRIBE NOW!