Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Getlink moves up to 22nd place in the Gaïa index, the reference index for Socially Responsible investors
For the ninth year in a row, Getlink has been selected by Gaia Rating, from among 230 companies analyzed, to join the Gaïa Index, composed of the 70 best French values.
The Gaïa index, established in 2009, is an index dedicated to mid-cap companies based on extra-financial data. The index evaluates a company’s level of commitment to the challenges of sustainable development and social responsibility. The result is based on more than 150 criteria, 32 of which are related to the environment, 42 regarding social engagement and 40 regarding corporate governance.
The overall score for Getlink is constantly improving and increased by 5 points in 2017 compared to 2016 and 11 points compared to 2015, allowing it to knock on the doors of the Top 20. Getlink ranks 22nd out of the 230 companies analyzed.
The Gaïa index, a reference in the field of Socially Responsible Investment, enables fund managers and analysts to identify the most responsible companies and to take account of non-financial criteria in their analysis and investment decisions.
“Our strong positioning in the Gaïa index reflects in particular the quality of the Group's governance and has once again been welcomed by our stakeholders.”
Jacques Gounon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Getlink