Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
GB Railfreight supports new report showing the vital contribution that rail freight makes to the UK economy
Today sees the publication of a report into the economic, environmental and social benefits to come from rail freight. The report, "Keeping the Lights on and the Traffic Moving", based on analysis by KPMG, is published by the Rail Delivery Group (RDG).
In response John Smith, Managing Director of GB Railfreight and a member of the RDG, said:
“This report reiterates the vital contribution that rail freight makes to the UK economy: delivering goods, helping to build new infrastructure, servicing our railways and removing lorries from the roads.
“The opportunity is there to double the size of the sector over the next three years and we are committed to delivering this growth.
“At a time when the roads are congested and the Government is investing heavily in our railways – including HS2 – rail freight is a sustainable answer to keeping the UK’s economy moving for decades to come.