Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
French President supports proposed high speed line from London to Paris via the Channel Tunnel and Amiens*
Eurotunnel welcomes the announcement made today, 14 November 2006, in Amiens (France) by President Chirac requesting the setting up, by the end of this year of a public enquiry into the proposed high speed rail line between London and Paris via the Channel Tunnel and Amiens*, with a full public debate in the second half of 2007.
Eurotunnel, who, at its own request in April 2005, became a member of the steering committee responsible for preparing such public consultation, fully supports this project, which will reduce travel time between London and Paris to 2 hours.
This new line, which is a strategic element in the trans-European rail network, should lead to an increase in traffic through the Channel Tunnel.
* The enquiry relates to a new section of high speed line between Calais, Amiens and Paris which will connect directly to the Channel Tunnel.