Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Eurotunnel sets new historical traffic records for summer 2017
Summer 2017 has seen Eurotunnel set new traffic records for Le Shuttle Passenger service. With almost 564,000 vehicles1 carried over the period from 17 July to 3 September, traffic grew by 2% compared to the same period in 2016, which was itself a record year.
Beyond the traffic records, it is interesting to note that recent investments in the premium service, like the opening of the new Flexiplus lounge in France on 15 July, are also bearing fruit with bookings for this category up by 6%. In addition, Le Shuttle has seen Frequent Traveller bookings increase by 12%, proof that a weak pound is no obstacle to our customers when they want to journey to France.
Other traffic records set over the summer include: almost 77,500 pets travelled with their owners alongside some 620 horses2, respectively increases of 8% and 25% compared to 2016, the year of the previous records.
WIllacy, Eurotunnel Commercial Director, stated:
“Our customer numbers continue to grow alongside their loyalty to our service. I can only thank them on behalf of all our staff for the confidence they have shown in us. The Le Shuttle frequency of departure and the speed of service are key factors in booking decisions”.