Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Eurotunnel and tourism: Le Shuttle, the no-contact transport system, is determined to be a major player in restart plans
Eurotunnel is delighted to hear the French Government plans to open up internal tourism for its residents, heralding a socially responsible summer season for all.
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle, which carried more than 11 million passengers in road vehicles between the UK and France in 2019, enables its customers to cross the Channel without leaving their vehicle and without any physical contact with others.
For several weeks, Eurotunnel teams have been preparing for reopening tourist travel to foster the vital link between the United Kingdom, France and other European countries. Investments made in a smart and healthy border over the past three years prove their usefulness even more in these circumstances.
British tourists, who spend billions of Euros in France during the summer season can demonstrate how to ensure safe and healthy travel for all by respecting government advice.