Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
ElecLink: first connection of the cable to the electrical networks
The ElecLink interconnector through the Channel Tunnel between France and the UK has transmitted electricity between the French (RTE) and UK (National Grid) grids for the first time.
On the night of Tuesday 31 August to Wednesday 01 September, the first electrical tests were successfully carried out through the cable, following the completion of construction of the interconnector earlier in the summer. The tests were carried out with the agreement of the security authorities (IGC and EPSF) and in collaboration with specialized companies: Siemens and SNCF subsidiary, Eurailtest.
The testing campaign will last a few weeks. It will be entered into the safety record, with a view to the final commissioning of the project.
The group is targeting commercial commissioning of the interconnector in mid-2022.
Steven Moore, CEO of ElecLink, said " The tests last night mark a momentous step. The first electrons have now circulated successfully between France and the UK. A further series of tests will be carried out by the end of September before we seek final approvals from the security authorities. We aim for commercial commissioning by mid-2022.”