Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Dominique Schmitlin appointed Security Director for Channel Tunnel Concession
Dominique Schmitlin, a Lieutenant-Colonel from the Gendarmerie and an ex- army officer, served in the French military for 33 years before leaving the Gendarmerie to join Eurotunnel.
He started his career as a Squad Commander in the army’s Combat Helicopter Regiment, then served as an officer in the Gendarmerie Nationale. For 10 years he was director of a number of French sites, gaining experience in management and the technical aspects of site protection
– including nuclear plants – as well as assisting with the security of individuals and major events.
He subsequently transferred to the Direction de la Sécurité Aéronautique d’Etat and to the office of the Enquête Accident de la Défense (Air) as project leader. He has experience operating crisis management cells and has had the opportunity to work overseas, as well as in France.
From 1 February 2016, Dominique Schmitlin will be responsible for the Security and First Line of Response (FLOR) departments for the Channel Tunnel in both the UK and France, including 300 security personnel operational 24/7, 365 days a year.
The two states are jointly responsible for Border Security.