Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Deborah Merrens appointed Chief Commercial Officer of Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Deborah Merrens has been appointed Chief Commercial Officer of Eurotunnel Le Shuttle as of Tuesday 28 January, replacing Jo Willacy who stepped down on 31 October 2019.
Deborah has international expertise working across Europe, the USA and Asia in tourism and transport in the B2C and B2B sectors.
She began her career at Danone in 1991 as a UK Brand Manager. Deborah is already known to the Group, having worked for two years in London from 1995 to 1997 as Advertising and Marketing Manager. She subsequently worked for Delta Airlines, British Airways and Hilton Worldwide, where she was Marketing Director. In 2010, Deborah joined Mastercard in Singapore as Senior Vice President, Consumer and Digital Marketing for Asia, the Middle East and Africa, before being appointed as Vice President Global Marketing and Customer Experience for Global Blue, world leader in tax-free shopping.
Deborah will report directly to François Gauthey, Deputy Chief Executive of the Group and will use her experience to continue the development of the Eurotunnel Le Shuttle services with the passenger and freight operational teams.