Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Channel Tunnel: Record November for Eurotunnel Truck Shuttle service
As a result of the combined efforts of the Group and the two governments over the summer, in the past two months Eurotunnel, the concession holder for the Channel Tunnel has once again restored its traditional levels of service and security in Coquelles.
As a consequence, the Eurotunnel Truck Shuttle service has just recorded its highest level of traffic for a month of November since commercial services began in 1994, with almost 134,0001 trucks transported.
The Eurotunnel Le Shuttle service operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year and provides the fastest route for trucks from across the whole of Europe to travel through the Channel Tunnel.
Eurotunnel Commercial Director, Jo Willacy, stated:
"The investments we have made in our Terminal 2015 project and the significant presence of police forces on site have enabled the Group to respond safely to the very high levels of traffic that we are seeing at the end of the year."
- 133,966 exactly