Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Brexit : Eurotunnel hands over the new Douane-SIVEP control centre to the French authorities
On Thursday 4 April, Eurotunnel officially handed over buildings intended for customs, veterinary and phytosanitary inspection services, to the French authorities, represented by Fabien Sudry, Prefet of the Pas-de-Calais region.
The Douane-SIVEP control centre will be open 24/7 for Ministry of Agriculture officials and customs officers. It provides 9 unloading docks, a refrigerated storage area, 100 parking spaces for trucks waiting for sanitary and phytosanitary controls and 1,000-square-metre offices for the various border services, as well as Eurotunnel staff to direct customers to Registered Customs Representatives operating on behalf of hauliers.
In addition to the control centre Eurotunnel has also created an equine facility and expanded two pit-stop areas for truck processing, two coach halls and two buildings with tax reclaim zones.
At the same time, Eurotunnel unveiled new e-gates with facial recognition in the coach hall, which are currently awaiting official approval, and which will speed up French border police checks.