Shareholders and Investors
- Getlink share
- Financial results and reports
- Individual shareholders
- Annual financial reports
- Half-year financial reports
- Quarterly financial information
- Reports on corporate governance
- Information relating to the total number of voting rights and issued share capital
- Press release announcing the formalities for obtaining or consulting the Registration Document
- Share buyback programme
- Share buy back weekly reports on transactions on own shares
- Press releases identified as Inside information
- Getlink SE Green Bond
- Press releases
- Information on fees paid to the Statutory Auditors
- 2022 General Meeting
- Getlink AGM archives
- GET SA archives
- TNU archives
- Our Group
Appointment to the Getlink Executive Committee
Claire Piccolin, Company Secretary to the Getlink Board of Directors, has joined the Group Executive Committee1 on 1 January 2019.
Claire Piccolin joined the Group in 2002, having practiced as a partner in an English legal firm for ten years. A specialist in company law and stock exchange regulation, Claire first joined Eurotunnel’s Legal Department, then the Finance Department and finally, after the restructuring of 2007, became the Company Secretary of Getlink SE.
Head of Company Law for the Group and Head of the Individual Shareholder Relations Centre, she was appointed Group Compliance Officer in January 2017.
This appointment to the Executive Committee reflects the increase in compliance issues in a context of rapid changes in our business and regulatory environment and illustrates the importance attached to compliance by the Group.
- The Group Executive Committee is now composed of: Jacques Gounon, François Gauthey, Michel Boudoussier, Philippe de Lagune, Steven Moore, Patrick Etienne, Pascal Sainson, Jo Willacy and Claire Piccolin